Make a Difference in Your Community!
- You enjoy helping others
- You like working with children
- You want to make a difference in your community
- To have fun!
Benefits of Volunteering at Above & Beyond
- Development of marketable skills for future career opportunities
- Documentation of training and work experience
- After 100 hrs. you will receive a 6 month Membership at the Museum
- Special Volunteer recognition events
- A Chance to make a Difference and it’s FUN!!
- Museum Docent (Interact with guests, exhibits guide, monitor building)
- Birthday Party Assistant (Decorate, set up, face paint, family interaction…)
- Administrative Support (Customer service at front desk, distribute flyers, etc…)
- Educational Program Support (Assist with programs, craft making, mentor for kids…)
- Special Event Assistant (Assist with crafts, activities, food sales, face painting, etc…)
- Reliable and Flexible
- Consent to a background check
- Support mission of ABCM
For more information on volunteer opportunities at ABCM, email email@example.com or call 920-458-4263