Above & Beyond Children's Museum hosts 4th annual fundraiser Tastefully Childish, a “Night at the Museum”-style event, on Friday, September 27 from 6-10pm. The museum comes to life as 150 guests delight in interactive exhibits, hands-on activities and festive music while attendees explore experiential food and beverage stations hosted by local restaurants, sweeteries, wineries and breweries. Food pairings are curated by area chefs featuring childhood food favorites with a mature culinary twist.
Destination Kohler ~ Frito Pie and S'mores
- Frito Pie with Lamb Chili
Avocado Relish, Goat Cheese Curds, Lime Sour Cream, Cilantro
- Build-Your-Own S'mores Bar
Vanilla or Raspberry Marshmallow, Dark Chocolate or Caramelia Chocolate, Graham Cracker Cookie or Oreo Cookie
Black Pig ~ Peanut Butter and Jelly Theme
- House-made savory chicken sausage with spiced cherry bacon jam
- Peanut butter whiskey and raspberry old fashion
Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center ~ Ants on a Log Theme
- Ants on a Log Tartlet
Meals on Wheels ~ Pizza Pops
- Italian Sausage, local mozzarella cheese, tomatoes from their garden and basil from their greenhouse
Sheboygan Senior Community ~ The Lunch Tray
- Square “School Pizza” - Naan Flatbread Crust, Sicilian Caponata Sauce, Oaxaca, Smoked Gouda, and Mozzarella Cheese blend
- Prickly Pear "Fruit Roll-up" - Prickly Pear Cactus fruit leather
- Persimmon “pudding” - English style, baked pudding using Midwestern indigenous fruit.
8th Street Ale Haus ~ Walking Reuben
- Haus-smoked corned beef, bacon sauerkraut, and shredded swiss, topped with rye bread crumbs and Russian dressing.
Sheboygan Beer Company - Hard Roll Hefe & Fountain Park Pale
The Blind Horse
3 Sheeps Brewing Co.
Peruvian Pisco Sours
Torke Cold Brew
An assortment of additional beverage options will be available throughout the evening (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Whisk ~ Lunch Box Favorites:
- Mini Cream-filled Chocolate Cupcakes – Dark chocolate cupcake with light cream filling, finished with swirl pattern on top
- Mini Swiss Cake Rolls – Fresh thyme with lemon cream filling finished with a light lemon glaze
- Strawberry Lemonade With A Twist Welcome Cocktail
- Signature Froyo Cake
This festive adults-only evening celebration supports the children's museum through ticket sales, sponsorships, raffles, and donations.Tickets are available for purchase for $75 (non-members), $60 (members and donors) or 10 tickets for $600. Attendees must be at least 21 years old to attend. This event WILL sell out.
As Above & Beyond Children's Museum's annual signature fundraiser, Tastefully Childish works to earn funding to support the operations, programming, enhancements, and expansion of the museum and its offerings to excel as a special place for children and their families where play and education connect through exploration and discovery.
Online Registration is now closed. Please call 920-458-4263 to check if tickets are still available.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSORS